Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

Outstanding

Ever since the release of Rooftop Skater, I have never found another game that allowed you to save your progress into a text form, then load it later. That alone should set the score at 4/5. The fact that it's so customizable shows a true in-depth understanding of Actionscript, which is what all these games are built on. The only problem I had was the fact that it was just a little too easy. By this I mean I beat the 100 rank person first try. Even so, it's addicting. This is what drives us to love these games. The fact that you grasped that concept makes this game so amazing.
Breakdown of Scoring:
Graphics: 10 for diversity, clarity, and smoothness of animation.
Style: 10 for the fact that other than Ultimate Sonic (which was really a clone), this game is completely unique.
Sound: 10 because this is the first flash film that will run your own audio.
Violence: 7 because it ain't really violence.
Interactivity: 10... it's a game!
Humor: 10 because it's extremely amusing.
Overall: 10 because I hate to give 9 for a great submission.

Ciao!

FFjukebox UPDATED:6/22/04 FFjukebox UPDATED:6/22/04

*sigh*

First of all, you didn't really reference the songs you used correctly. Secondly, there's nothing really special to it. Thirdly, the FFX Choboco is actually Final Fantasy IX's Ukelele De Chocobo. Fourthy, there was no real animation talent to it. Fifthly, it was kinda dull. Sixthly, the font was bad. Well, yeah, I'm kinda in a rant right now. Not newgrounds material.

Yoshis World Beta 2 Yoshis World Beta 2

Not a bad beginning

I can get where you're heading with this, however, it shouldn't be submitted in a beta stage such as this. Other than a few interaction errors, it's pretty stable. However, as LittleSephiroth wrote, Yoshi does jump a little too high. As soon as you get that fixed, as well as the other little things such as his running sprite, it should be great! Ciao!

Rocky's Punch Out!! Rocky's Punch Out!!

Not bad

One complaint is that they don't actually take damage, it's become a button masher game... Great graphics, sound was ok but rather generalized, but it really needed some physical damage!

JunkiemanLogan responds:

I would have if I new how...

Zwill(Game) UPDATED!! Zwill(Game) UPDATED!!

Nice

I feel so bad lol half the comments are for my music. However, don't throw urself off. It's an excellent game. If you ever need more music, I'd be more than happy to supply you. Excellent game, no glitches. One minor thing that's sorta cheap is when you hit the ceiling, you hover there until the jump sequence is complete. Even so, you programmed in blocks that you couldn't go through, which made it more tricky. Nice job!

Sonic the Hedgehog ! Sonic the Hedgehog !

It Was Ok...

One major criticism...When you hit the audio button for any song it should first stop the other song before playing (my ears hurt now...)

I agree on ur idea of a tribute, however the screenshot idea just didn't work. You have the talents to build a flash interactive site, but you have yet to prove that this is an actual flash film. Good sound, crappy screens.

Next time, you should create some crappy game or w/e with the option of changing the song because this flash film just shows that you can add audio.

BTW It was pretty interactive, but a little too crowded.

XBrav

RegisCartoons responds:

Finally first useful review :) Your ears shouldn't be hurt, because I've done "Stop music" button. I didn't wanted to make game. My mission was to collect music and screenshots from all Sonic games, which was released on SEGA Genesis (Mega Drive) console and made some attractive interactive flash. Thanks for review